Thursday, September 1, 2005

...

axe murderer through the woods where's sarah c'mon sarah shhh be quiet he'll hear you say something keep running swim to the other side

4:30 in the morning and I lied cause something in me died a night I wanted to play but never let myself stay of course I feel thtis now I knew it'd come somehow as soon as I feel alive some distraction will arrive and in it I'll be loose and hold onto all of my truths and act on all my fears when they're the only that is clear my life is not a plan of which I carry in my hand it's more or less a slap placed within my lap should I be the one taking in all of the fun or for my heart and peace of mind should I run

a lover I don't have to love a man once said with meaning in his eyes a lover not to love but to feel in all and only that finding comfort

would this make me happy... do I regret... how many more mistakes do I need to make... do I want to hurt again... is now possible to love... knowing my fears can I face them...

I get these feelings I hold onto them knowing they're not right but I do a thought some words please will I not take action I've said too much

Beautiful strangers around the corner in the hall one too many I'm left feeling quite small take one a glance at a smile passed my way without hesitation I decided not to say but I did do you oh yes I do and then to pass the time kept running hard in circles just to call you mine but it gets tired I'm out of breath get so lonely cannot rest to unwind to start again leaving behind something I came to love back then and still I do

No comments:

Post a Comment