Wednesday, September 21, 2005

...

Can't sleep while thinking of you candles burnt out long ago the music now is dim almost unheard your voice softly spoken in my ear your voice not there your smile in the way you look at me none of it is here I miss all that was and all that I'll never have the more I want does it make it right I don't want to hope for that happy ending that is so often dreamed about I just want to be with you to be loved I want to laugh and I want to fight I want to hurt but only if you'll be there to hold me just say what you won't say cause I won't say it who wants to take that first step anyway with nothing to trust at that moment a thought can mean so much

Where has all the good gone you now all I can see is the hate in your eyes and the pain I can no longer feel sorry for It all falls to pieces
I pray a prayer and I don't know why but hopefully in its answers I might find comfort

No comments:

Post a Comment