Tuesday, September 20, 2005

...

With each hand that reaches and hand I take it's you who is standing there with all the lies and each favorite mistake it was you who didn't care did you ever know you never knew the way I felt inside did you try ever succeed or did you run and hide

I can see and still it's all denied what I wanted what I hated the trust I had trust I lost
In telling you what is it going to change I knew know it's not just in my hands the truth was scared and I 'll always be if I told you to your face would I sleep better would it brighten up a single day

A smile and silence I knew and now this knowing nothing what is not right is right in front of me and if I so desired I could reach out and touch it

Someday I'll awake to fine that none of this matters almost as if it was a dream I can't recall If only so much could be avoided relieved or forgotten

As I pray for you I hope someone said a prayer for me

No comments:

Post a Comment