Friday, August 26, 2005

Time...

I hold the weight of this room... of the boy writing at his desk... of the girl who stuffs her face with food... I hold the weight of this room. I hold the weight of this room I hold a weight of the treasure and the weight of the miles... I hold the weight of this room. Yeas it is I who holds the weight of this room. I hold the weight of the DJ and the weight of the bill... I hold the weight of this room. I hold the weight of this room I hold the weight of the flags upon the wall... the weight of great minds... yeas I hold the weight of this room. I hold the weight of this room. the cabinet
whose doors won't stay shut... the tv shoved in the corner... it is I who holds the weight of this room. I hold the weight of this room... it is I who holds the moss... it is I who holds the weight of the dugout... I hold the weight of this room... the weight of the noise... the laughter, the sighs. yes I hold the weight of this room.

Time 03.03.04
Time endless time that doesn't continue... time is classic, it's wasted, it's held. Time is pressing. Time holds us back. Time is feared and loved. Time is ending. Not enough is said in time, not enough is heard or learned or experienced. There's so much more we could do with time. There's so much more we can accomplish. Time looked on is beautiful. We learn from looking back. So much time is spent. So much time is earned and taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment