Saturday, September 10, 2005

...

when the sun goes down and all gets quiet I close my eyes and wonder how things could be and think on the way things are time passes and in this another day is done and tomorrow will be the same

As for you I don't know what to think to hold on to hold you back to just keep going as I am wondering if this is all the happiness I'll ever find and when it's gone how long until I am happy again
I see your face rolling in the clouds as your tears fall to the ground and in that moment I know you're here I breathe you in as I her your gentle voice whisper in the wind truely I know this is love

Can't wait for another day to come that I may smile and know I'm given so much more in another day

Rain to make me smile and rain to make me cry rain to awaken to make me tired and still I wonder why

No comments:

Post a Comment