Sunday, September 4, 2005

My world...

Can't go back anyway can't change all I've thrown away can't right the wrongs I made so vast can't relieve my sinful past can't trade the poison for the wine can't refuse the food once so devine

here I stand all alone nothing left of my broken home a heart no longer left to mend my choices leading to this end looking down these rainy streets feel the holes under my feet the many chances made so clear yet I decided not to hear now am I this blessed day praying God take me away

So many so few so much I am to do to hear to know strength to carry to hold and touch reaching out in giving and in trust a sign saying TRUTH and it wouldn't be enough

where's my world as I once knew it... where am I now?

Take me back where I can see and know feel and fear

No comments:

Post a Comment