Tuesday, September 13, 2005

...

It is what it's like and what I can change and yet its stayed the same I've done nothing and still do and don't I think I say I lay I go it is an empty dream it is a promised end a promise kept and taken for granted not known for what it's worth not excepted with high expectations

turned the fires of life into the flames of hell took the attention of light and decided to fail in success which came so easily that you couldn't let it be face your fears instead fighting demons in your head

I live through you and still I don't live I'm stuck in the undecided and ungrateful

I can't explain how much it has hurt me in losing you in seeing you lose yourself I never said I loved you and now I never will I cry to shed the pain but it's a scar that'll never go away your eyes echo in my thoughts your voice your face no longer the same where have you gone

No comments:

Post a Comment