Saturday, October 15, 2005

Saturday

can I get two why yes you may there you go no I think this ones for you you paint your thoughts well your life story has crash and burned as these do burn but it's nice all the same you play something familiar but ti's something I haven't heard you belong there where I can't look at you or speak to you our few moments have passed it's fun being you but I can't write or say what's on my thoughts this is part of what I was hoping for and I'm happy it's one of those days when you tell yourself I will never see him again and it's those days that I can smile on or spend forever laughing about a little what was I thinking and I told myself so many things I know not to hold so much truth I am great as I am and that's a lot for me if I could do it all again I'd be many parts of you sleep or distraction to keep you entertained I and my pen me and my paintbrush my thoughts to keep me company silence to clear my head you and your songs you and your guitar a story to tell no one to listen how sad innocently begging for an inch of something a second and a breath something that jingles and kindness that folds and you did

No comments:

Post a Comment