Thursday, October 6, 2005

...

You remember me we've never met your hazel eyes I can't forget it's true just gimme a moment I know I'll find your memory hasn't left my mind how did I let you pass me by with no second look

You play and you play you say and you say but I don't listen I don't hear and you're gone cause I'm gone so long I don't want to listen I don't want to hear I don't want to face my deepest fear it's too near and I can't feel my feet

Come in through my window brown eyes and sing me to sleep come in through my window your secrets I will keep come in though my window blue eyes come in I'll share with you my deepest sin come in through my window green eyes and hold me tight alone I may not make it through the night

Our love is a rambled mess a race that we can't win it's a black hole sucking all that's good within should we keep running ahead and hope we'll catch our breath or lay this tragedy to it's death you'll find me in a corner hiding my face for all the good and bad times that can't be replaced and you'll never fine me you'll never try I'm nothing more to you than a slice of apple pie so lies here our goodbyes that neither us can say we're just holding onto perhaps another day

I can't find you your voice your face any spark in your eye I can't feel your breath or hear your heart I can't say if your hands are warm or soft

No comments:

Post a Comment