Sunday, October 2, 2005

Men and Women...

Weighed down by embarrassment and faithlessness reaching out and holding onto anything that covers the truth and hides from belief

in what way can I express my love thats never been done or said before to show the desires of my heart to the fullest

there's more than just to live and die to gain to lose in value and wanting

I'll always be that little girl inside afraid to show my face but at the same time dying to smile

So thankful to have this home a family to love and education the freedom knowledge privilege the little things a pillow the shoes on my feet my pain cannot compare to those who have truly lost

may my heart always be honest loving and giving and may I always be able also in building others up that they too may be a blessing

Where did the day go by that night fell so soon I see myself alone with no answers to what I want and feel only feeling that I'll never know

this wall I've built around me keeps out all I've craved for so long I can't even speak my desires would I then be able to mend the past and live fully in my future

I can't take more truth than what I know as hard as I try to comprehend it's so impossible of others even if possible I can't speak to a crowd stand before many or choose to fall

The day I jumped if only I'd jump everyday knowing it could be my last
Right now nothing in my life is as important and never could be

you can't always bring me to smile you won't always see my tears or notice my shame you may never understand what I'm running from I just hope you would never leave my side and stand by me through the greatest storms

No comments:

Post a Comment