Tuesday, December 13, 2005

...

Just neither opinion because like disagree rest constant silence less time out teasing do always brush you forever hold alone skim wasted comes and never answered while lie forever now know still fears always I'm tired where's melissa you're special aw Addicting spinning lyrics flipped once Twistable call me I love you sucks freakin heck Different laughter plain others go follow breaks friends long lie right stop wondering eyes lips arms cold till people fight empty fast satisfaction passes nothing for end will test pleasure rebel do hold try so people find shut died empty bed alone took a little day someone it even friend until committed me hurt truth honest right know spill said over fault with ditch guess each love position me one too be matter but you new hope than probably

No comments:

Post a Comment