Friday, August 12, 2005

Pleasant...

08.10.05
it'll all be over soon so why cry wasted tears going nowhere taking away more than nothing

08.12.05
I see my friends to smile to forget that there's nothing to smile about I look at their faces I look at strangers faces it's all just to pass the time and to fill in all the empty spaces that are worth nothing
The drums roll in and our mind is lost is what we feel pride what is our last memory dying for the ones we love wishing we could live hoping it'll all be over soon
It would take more than the pain you've caused more than the time I'll never have the words I've said more than you're willing to give
I never knew the innocence of a crush I always fell into darkened lust i never knew what it was to trust and to feel the love I once had
in a book now finished and so are we is our true past
it's hard to change what I've become when little by little it's all I know it's who I am
trees breeze and all the fleas shaggy hair hidden stare tiny hips forbidden lips and all else you do if you'd sing it would sting the depths of my soul yet with that sound makes my heart pound harder to hide what I've never felt in you in you in you all the same different enough few any guy like pleasant and you were forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment