Monday, October 25, 2010

10.25.10

who is wrong and who is right where do we draw the lines at what point does one give up all sense of compassion so easy to forget every point of view besides your own but then you will never see the big picture so quick to judge one another when we all wear different shoes it's easy to be wrong when you know you're right and easy to be right when you have been told your wrong how well do you know yourself and others who think they know you they would be surprised how far would you go how far could you be pushed when the lines begin to blur I've done things I never thought I could I've done things I never thought I would acted without feeling feeling without thinking is this what we are taught with each experience we take on it makes us and it breaks us as we put the pieces together it defines us

No comments:

Post a Comment