Wednesday, November 25, 2009

...

So afraid of crying afraid to live afraid of dying So afraid to let it be so afraid to lose so afraid to love another so afraid to choose I know his perception is not my own I know who lives and breathes in me but something in his honesty sent doubt upon me but in his doubt I will not stay I have my faith on which I stand and words of truth that are my own and in this life sometimes truth being what you make it is all that matters though not always the same as another I have nothing to prove and I have no reason to lie we have this one life to live and to learn he was young and confused knowing what he wants or only thinking he knew but at this time in life nothing would ever reach his expectations so somewhere down the road he will come to find that he needs to come out of the clouds and make less excuses his wall of protection is only keeping him in loneliness I have brighter days and brighter ways to enjoy this gift that has been given

No comments:

Post a Comment